Wednesday 6 June 2012

Me & My Body

My baby is 8 weeks old, and I am really starting to feel the need to get into shape. Let's face it, it's been a few years since I have been wanting to get into shape, but since I've had my baby things are quite a bit jigglier than they were which makes it all the more unattractive!

My partner says I'm perfect, which is lovely, but I really just want to lose weight, tone up and feel good in my jeans.

My ultimate weightloss would be 20kg. I'm going to shoot for 10kg at first so as not to completely overwhelm myself. I'm kind of psyching myself to do a vlog for this to help motivate me. I know I can't do it by myself, I struggle to motivate myself and I'm excellent at making excuses or justifying that Tim Tam ("oh look! Cup of tea! Must have a Tim Tam with that!").

Most sources recommend weightloss between 500g-1kg per week to not adversely affect breastmilk. I'm going to hedge my bets and go for 10kg in 15 weeks. Let's say: down 10kg by my birthday on the 26th September.

I wish I could take up a hip hop or funk class, but because I live out in the country the options are limited, so I'm planning to combine walks with home aerobics and of course, not eating the Tim Tams.

I appreciate your support!!

How about some Bobby Brown to get the heart rate up.

No comments:

Post a Comment