Friday 25 May 2012

The Go To Sleep Shuffle

Today I have been attempting to get Goo to sleep. The problem is, one day Goo will sleep in his cot, another he will scream blue murder if I try to place him in there. This is one of those days. So for the past 3 hours, I have been trying to get him down to sleep - the longest I have managed is 30 minutes in his bouncy chair. He will inevitably wake himself up, as he tends to because his arms have minds of their own and slap him in the face... for 3 hours I have been going all over the house trying to find an agreeable location where he will sleep!

A lot of mothers are all about routine. I don't have a daytime routine... I just crisis manage until he passes out at night.

I should probably just be grateful for the 30 minutes of peace I get at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment